Kate Middleton is keen to make amends with Prince Harry and his wife Meghan “for the sake of their children”.
- According to royal expert Camilla Tominey, the Duchess of Cambridge “wants to bury the hatchet with the Duke and Duchess of Sussex”.
- She says Kate wants to work things out with Harry and Meghan for the sake of their son Archie’s relationship with his cousins.
- This follows royal news that Prince William is ‘very worried’ Prince Harry is going ‘too far’ after his latest revelations about the royal family
Royal commentator Camilla Tominey said that despite their controversial interview with Oprah Winfrey and following comments about the royal family, Kate wanted to make amends with Harry and Meghan.
Writing in the Telegraph, she said: “Growing up being close to her own siblings, Pippa, 37, and James, 34, the Duchess remained keen to bury the hatchet even after the interview was broadcast to a worldwide audience of millions, apparently for the sake of two-year-old Archie’s relationship with his cousins. “
While a source revealed, “His natural instinct is to try and work things out.”
More woman & home:
• The best movie sex scenes ever and how to recreate them at home
• The 27 Best Book Club Books That Get the Conversation (and Wine) Flowing
• 21 of the best love books to read, whether you’re looking for love or lust
It comes after it was revealed that Prince William is fearful that his brother Harry will further damage his relationship with the Royal Family.
The Mail on Sunday reported that a friend of Prince William told the publication the Duke of Cambridge was “very concerned” about Harry’s revelations.
During The Me You Can’t See: A Path Forward, Harry discussed the “shame” family members can feel when they don’t recognize the signs of depression.
“As parents, as siblings, certainly from what I’ve learned, there is an element of shame that we feel because we ask ourselves, ‘How could we not have it. seen? “” Prince Harry told Glenn Close, who was a guest on the episode.
“How did we not know that? How did you not feel comfortable enough to come and see me and share this with me?
“But we all know that when people are in pain and people are fighting, we are all incredibly good at covering it up.”